COVID CLEANING SERVICES IN MELBOURNE
COVID Cleaning in Melbourne, VIC
Storm International offers professional COVID cleaning services to all its clients. If there’s been a coronavirus case on your premises, please reach out to us. We’ll immediately visit your premises and conduct thorough decontamination.
Our cleaning company has more than 40 years of experience in the cleaning industry. We take a lot of pride in the professionalism of our staff as well as their experience. Every cleaner goes through detailed training that enables them to deal with any type of cleaning job professionally.
That’s why our unique COVID deep cleaning approach makes us the best pick in Melbourne, Victoria.
You can also find us outside of regional Victoria. Our offices are scattered all across Australia, as our drive towards excellence has enabled us to offer commercial cleaning services to thousands of Australian clients.
Reach out to us to get a free quote from our vetted cleaning team.
Deep Cleaning COVID Services
We offer a wide range of cleaning services. COVID deep clean is one of them, and we’re proud to say that our cleaning staff is professionally trained and equipped to perform such a service. Storm International follows all the DHHS COVID-19 deep clean guidelines. We do that by:
- Offering trained staff – The effectiveness of our commercial cleaning services comes from thorough training that all staff members experience. The same applies to COVID cleaning, as it requires special cleaning procedures, products and equipment. Storm International staff is fully equipped for infection control through decontamination.
- Using the correct cleaning products – We do not use fogging in our disinfection process as it’s ineffective against the spread of COVID-19. However, we do use detergents and disinfectants that are TGA-approved viricidal with a specific focus on COVID-19.
- Premise assessment – Our authorised workers will head to your premises and evaluate which areas require deep clean services. The final decision will depend on the number of cases of COVID-19 on your premises and where they spent their time. We’ll seal off these areas for COVID-19 deep clean.
- Clutter removal – Performing deep clean requires all surfaces to be clutter-free. Before our visit, we’ll request the removal of all the clutter such as documentation, food, cups, and other similar items. It’s necessary to have access to all clean surfaces from any items that would slow down the cleaning process.
- PPE usage – All our employees use all the necessary PPE equipment (personal protective equipment) that ensures their safety during the cleaning process. What’s more, after the cleaning staff finishes deep clean, they follow PPE removal guidelines to ensure infection control.
- Quality check – We finish our cleaning services by performing a detailed quality check to ensure that all surfaces are clean up to the DHHS standards of COVID-19 office cleaning.
Cleaning priority – It’s essential to mark all the surfaces requiring sanitisation and disinfection during the deep clean process. Some surfaces will require less attention than others. Cleaning priority will range from one case to another.
By following these deep clean guidelines, we ensure that your office reopening is smooth after a confirmed case of COVID-19.
What’s more, Victoria businesses are eligible for COVIDSafe deep cleaning rebate. That shows that the Victorian government is ready to help business owners cover their deep clean costs. However, the cleaning company must follow all the deep clean guidelines.
You can rest assured that Storm International staff will carefully follow all the deep clean guidelines to ensure that your business remains eligible to apply for the deep clean rebate.
Touchpoint Cleaning Services
Storm International is meticulous when performing commercial cleaning services. We believe that the health and safety of our client’s employees are the most significant achievements. That’s why ensure that every inch of your premises is spotless.
When it comes to COVID cleaning, paying particular attention to touchpoints is critical in the sanitisation process. To ensure complete disinfection of your office space, we offer the following regular cleaning services:
- Steam cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- Surface sanitisation
- Surface disinfection
- Window washing
- Pressure washing
Aside from these cleaning services, we provide many other specialised approaches for COVID affected areas. The goal is always the same, complete disinfection of your premises. To achieve this result, we deploy equipment such as:
- Pump action sprayers
- Spray bottles
With these at hand, we carefully cover every part of your office space.
We combine our equipment with the best cleaning solutions such as Hypakleen and Germalene. Our expert cleaning staff will use these cleaning products for cleaning:
- Door handles
- Chair handles
- Office tables
- Kitchen surfaces
- Lift buttons
- Light switches
- Equipment in your office
- Specialised equipment in your warehouses/factories
Our tailored approach helps us meet your unique cleaning needs. Taking care of touchpoints is essential for the successful decontamination procedure of premises in any industry.
You can rest assured that your premises will receive thorough cleaning, sanitisations and disinfection with our cleaning staff.
COVID Exposure Sites Cleaning
Storm International is ready to take care of various types of commercial properties. If you have COVID-19 positive employees, you can rely on us to clean your:
- Commercial buildings
- Office space
- Aged care facilities
- Medical centres
No matter what type of industry you’re in, you can count on our professional cleaning company. The thorough training of our vetted cleaners prepares them for effective cleaning procedures for all types of sites.
No matter what kind of premises you have, the cleaning procedure will include the following steps:
After reaching out to us, we’ll instruct you to ventilate your premises and remove any clutter before our arrival. Furthermore, no employees should be on your premises once we get there. That’ll prevent any further spread of COVID-19 on other employees and our cleaners.
After the premises are ready, our staff arrives at your premises and puts on all the necessary PPE equipment to remain safe. Then, our professionals will assess the situation and determine the deep clean procedure depending on your disinfection requirements.
We’ll then begin our cleaning process, carefully sanitising and disinfecting inch by inch of your space.
Return to the premises
After the cleaning process is complete, our employees will leave the premises. Areas will remain ventilated so they can dry faster and air remains fresh. After a couple of hours, your employees can safely return to a sanitised, disinfected and safe office.
How to Protect Your Employees?
Protecting people in the workspace requires the responsibility of both the employer and the employees. They can take all the necessary steps together to ensure that everyone remains safe.
A COVID Safe Plan is a perfect way to achieve this, as its guidelines cover all the safety essentials. Here’s what everyone at the office needs to consider.
- Work from home – When possible, business owners should suggest working from home to ensure the safety of their employees. Of course, this is not possible in all industries. However, if the employees can perform their work tasks equally effectively from home, they should remain away from the office. The spread of COVID-19 is much easier in confined spaces where plenty of people spend a long time together.
- Healthy hygienic practices – All employees need to adhere to healthy sanitary rules. That includes regular hand washing and no nose, eye and mouth touching. To simplify the process, place hand sanitisers throughout the office as a reminder for people to disinfect their hands and their work surroundings.
- Sign reminders – Use various posters to remind employees about the best COVID-19 prevention.
- Regular cleaning schedule – Create a regular disinfection schedule to keep your work environment safe for all the occupants. That way, your office will remain safe during any lockdown during the pandemic.
- Social distancing – Social distancing is essential for the prevention of COVID-19. Your employees shouldn’t be sitting closely together. Furthermore, the same applies to public transportation. By following social distancing, the chance of COVID-19 spread is significantly lower.
- Use of PPE equipment – All your employees need to use the appropriate PPE equipment to remain safe. Educate them on what are good practices and reward them for respecting them.
- Closed space time limit – Make sure that your office is well ventilated. If that’s not the case, keep the number of people inside limited.
Following these guidelines will significantly reduce the chance of catching COVID-19 in your work surroundings. However, in case that still happens, you have nothing to worry about. Reach out to Storm International for further assistance with your deep clean procedure.
- Do I Have to Close My Workplace For COVID-19 Outbreak?
Closing down your work premises is not always necessary during the COVID-19 outbreak. It depends on the number of employees who’ve contracted COVID and where they spend their time. If the infection was located only in one part of the office, the other could continue operating while we perform the disinfection. However, if more people got in touch with the infected employees, it might be best to close down the premises for a couple of days to keep everyone safe. We’ll use the downtime to disinfect and sanitise every inch of your premises.
- Which Protective Measures for COVID-19 Prevention to Take?
According to the Department of Health Care and the World Health Organization, several crucial protective measures are helpful for COVID-19 prevention. These are: Regular hand hygiene - Regular hand washing is the best protection for COVID-19. Whenever you touch office touchpoints, remember to disinfect your hands or immediately wash them. No eye, nose and mouth touching - Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth as the virus might be on your hands. Touching these areas might get you in touch with the virus. Follow cough etiquette - When sneezing and coughing, cover your hand with your inner elbow. Disinfection of surrounding surfaces - Keep your working surroundings disinfected. Use disinfectants several times per day on your table and computer equipment. Social distancing - Keep your distance from your colleagues. Staying away reduces the chance of getting infected. PPE usage - Wear masks in closed space to reduce the chance of inhaling virus droplets. Your employees will significantly reduce the chance of getting infected with COVID-19.
- Do Professional Cleaners Have All the PPE Equipment?
Storm International cleaning staff will come to your premises with all the necessary PPE equipment. That includes masks, gloves, hazard suits and all the other protective equipment. We also follow special procedures for removing our PPE equipment from your premises without contaminating the freshly disinfected space. Specific removal practices continue off-site as we ensure there’s no spread of COVID-19 from our PPE equipment.
- How Much Does COVID-19 Cleaning Cost?
Pricing of COVID-19 deep clean services varies from one property to another. We offer commercial cleaning services that are specifically tailored to each of our client’s needs. That means that we don’t have a single price we use to charge our clients. The size of your premises will affect the total costs of COVID cleaning services. More prominent offices will require more people, more hours and more cleaning equipment and products. All these elements impact the total cost of our cleaning services. Therefore, to get the idea of a price, please contact us today, and we’ll provide you with a free quote.
- Why Choose Storm International for COVID Deep Clean?
Storm Internationa is the best commercial cleaning company in Melbourne for several reasons. They are: Unmatched professionalism - All our cleaners go through an immense training process that turns them into exceptional professionals who’re ready to perform any kind of cleaning task. Range of services - Storm International has a vast selection of cleaning services on offer. We can deliver any needs that you have. Efficiency - Our professional cleaning equipment enables us to move quickly and deliver all results in time. Industry experience - With over 40 years of experience, we’ve learned a lot and used the time to offer the best cleaning services to our clients. Eco-friendly cleaning products - We care about the environment, and that’s why we use eco-friendly products. Tailored service to your cleaning needs - We’ll visit your premises to assess your cleaning needs. Contact us to get a free quote.