NDIS Cleaning Adelaide
What’s Included in Our NDIS Cleaning Services
Storm International is a registered NDIS provider. We offer a wide range of cleaning services to NDIS participants. We deeply understand our disabled clients’ needs, and we take all the measures to provide high-quality cleaning services.
As a registered provider, we’re able to offer cleaning services in Adelaide such as:
- House cleaning
- Window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- Domestic cleaning
- Deep cleaning
- Kitchen cleaning
- End of lease cleaning
- Clothes washing
Our professional NDIS cleaners can take care of a range of services. We offer a satisfaction guarantee, as we know how skilled, courteous and efficient our employees are.
NDIS Registered Cleaners Adelaide
Our cleaning company is a service provider that’s registered with the National Disability Insurance Scheme. We offer unmatched high-quality services to NDIS participants in Adelaide.
Please reach out to us to request a free quote for your NDIS cleaning services. We’ll send our vetted consultants to your premises promptly. Once they visit you and assess your needs, we’ll offer you a service agreement with all the cleaning services, details and costs.
After signing the service agreement, you can have peace of mind about your property. We’ll take care of all your NDIS cleaning needs.
Why Should You Choose Registered Cleaners?
If you’re an NDIS participant, you should only use your NDIS plan for registered cleaners. There are several crucial reasons for this:
- The quality of service – To become an NDIS registered cleaner, a cleaning company has to deliver high-quality cleaning services up to the NDIS requirements.
- Your safety – All NDIS registered cleaners go through a thorough background check. You’re confident that the person entering your property is a trained professional with a clean background.
- Rigorous compliance – NDIS registered cleaners go through extensive compliance checks. There are numerous NDIS and NDIA requirements that they need to meet. They can’t register otherwise.
- Regular audits – Becoming registered is not a one time check, and that’s it. NDIS perform registered cleaner audits that ensure that their services, carers and support workers are still compliant with the NDIS requirements.
Working with a non-registered cleaner puts you at significant risk, as there’s no intermediary to guarantee the service quality.
We strongly advise you to always work with an NDIS service provider in Adelaide. The level of their service quality will meet your expectations always.
NDIS Approved Expert Cleaning Services
Storm International goes above and beyond to offer the best for customers with special needs. Here are several reasons why we’re the best NDIS cleaner in Adelaide.
- Professional staff – Our staff goes through a background check, extensive training and works with the best cleaning equipment in the market. That allows us to deliver unmatched results to clients in all industries consistently.
- Four decades of experience – Storm International has been a family-owned business for over 40 years now. We’ve learned a lot along the way and perfect all our cleaning methods.
- Impeccable home cleaning services – With all the experience at hand and detailed training, our staff knows all the best practices for the best home cleaning services.
- Eco-friendly cleaning products – We deeply care about the environment. That’s why you’ll always find our professional cleaners using environmentally friendly cleaning products.
- Outstanding customer support – Storm International offers the best customer support in the business. We have open lines for all our customers, and we can’t wait to hear from you. Our customer support agents are incredibly responsive and will help you immediately.
- Affordable pricing – We are never looking to overcharge our clients. Our goal is to provide the best value in Australia. That’s why we competitively price our cleaning services. Reach out to get a free quote.
- Available everywhere in Australia – You’ll find our offices in all territories across Australia. Aside from Adelaide, Melbourne and Sydney, you can find us in TAS, NT, VIC, QLD, ACT, SA, WA, and NSW.
Reach out to Storm International today and learn all the details about our NDIS approved expert cleaning services in Adelaide.
Can You Use NDIS for Cleaning?
Using NDIS for cleaning is only available to some NDIS participants. Only those who can’t complete home cleaning services on their own can get cleaning at NDIS expense. It all depends on your NDIS plan, as different plans cover different cleaning costs.
It’s best to contact NDIS and wait for their confirmation to make sure that you’re covered.
How Do I Get a Cleaner on NDIS?
You first need to be an NDIS participant with coverage: “Core Support Assistance with Daily Living”. If you belong to this group of NDIS participants, it’s time to take the following steps. Contact a registered NDIS cleaning service provider - After you reach out to Storm International, we’ll visit your premises and assess your cleaning needs. We’ll then proceed and create a cleaning plan for your premises. Make a price agreement - The next step is to form the price with your NDIS cleaning service provider. Keep the pricing within the NDIS coverage figures. The coverage will vary on your NDIS plan. Create and sign a service agreement - Service agreement is crucial for getting high-quality service. It should state the range of services, number of hours and service schedule that the provider will perform. After you go through this process, you can enjoy cleaning services from your NDIS provider.
What is Not Covered by NDIS?
NDIS does not pay anything unrelated to your disability. Additionally, other government agencies cover some other expenses, and NDIS won’t cover those. For example, your medical bills are the responsibility of Australia’s Medicare system. The same applies to things such as food, educational costs, electricity and other similar expenses. NDIS just covers expenses for basic needs that you can’t do on your own.